Tuesday, June 15, 2010

DaDaDaDadadaDaaaa

holiday??ermha?Well,I guess...see!whatcha doing? BLOGGING?==...yer!LAZY blogging...(back to my topic)I spent my time(most) with my dearHeeeEeee...><>>cadet night....Zzzzz....admited--not very happy=(...ANYWAY....forget about it!....Sienzzzz....*sigh....but is ok with me=)....cause my babe company me everyday....^^YEAH! 12/6....dear decided to celebarte his birth earlier with me and...his family??@,@.... karaoke in GREEN BOX....oh~~now I'm addicted to I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!... thx dear^^for intro me this song..I'd found a girl in facebook?ahha! I hate her><...but still wanna add her@,@... Zzzzz.... STUPID!==now....1:20pm....dear still sleeping in his bed~~~wow!!! my pig~~~~lalala....gotta wake him up soon....BYE=)

No comments:

Post a Comment