Friday, May 21, 2010

A New Life I'd Found!!!


I remember what you wore on the first day....


I remember every look upon your face...




The Kill...Story
begins....


Here, I would like to apoloize that....Erm.... too busy + lazy + my bro wanna play his stupid on9 game...
That's why I didn't update my blog for so long...Nothing's special...Started getting hate become famous...Hmmm!!!YA!!!!
why?I realised that, famous brings aaaaaaa lot of troublesomes and..... so do obstacles...Well, guess what? Try to think that I was famous when i form 2, but what did I gain? sad to say, nothing's good but meet a lot of bad attitude person ex. my ex..?(ouch!Can i don't admit he's my ex?)The fuck he's really.........can't even find a word to describe him, not worth to respect this kind of person. After i break up with him,(HELLYEAH!!!! Fortunately, I did it!!!) He hacked into my friendster account and changed my password!!!!!Of coarse, he wrote something terrible there! About what kinda of a girl I'm?(oh my GOODNESS!!)Erm...He don't hae any slightest of....guilty....Well, should i forgive him? I would love to say that, that's what an unhappy person do!(Thanks to my dear,I'd learnt this from you=) Ya, then....falling in love with another guy who don't even know how to appreciate a girl....Actually, he never love me, I guess it so...Finally, he break up with me! Cool! Wtihout any reasons,even a good excuse! But very thankful to him, and I meet my dear=)happy together

No comments:

Post a Comment