Wednesday, March 31, 2010

→4 Setia←

Monday
PJK,
economic,
B.I...
teachers absent!!^^
HellYeah!
during this 5 periods,
nothing for fun...
keep doing homework...
AWESOME!
lolz..
Tuesday
lame also...
nothing's special...Zzzz...
Wednesday
Pn.Ooi told us a cerpen--《cerpen》...
Erm...quite meaningless at all...
but, worth to read because
you will feel touching when you know how the son take care of his mum..
The last two periods was empty..
Nobody knows where's Pn.Sumathi..
maybe she feels guilty cause our exam papers were MISSING!!!!
obviously is her fault..
anyway, she's such lucky because is only a monthly test..
Actually, we don't really want she teach us too...
keep chattering there...Zzzz...
What for?
we sleeping while she's teaching in front..
Well, we Enjoy it!
Dar,chuan, keng, leong, hong kang, me, dar...
ORDERED PIZZA HUT!!!
so dare break the school rules..
before the Domino's delievery arrived,
another gang who ordered for McDonald
get caught by canteen's uncle..
He'd taken photos...
actually our school is such that stupid..
why can't we but foods from outside??
try to forcing us buy canteen's food??
hey!that's students' right la~
can sue you anytime!!
...finallly, pizza hut's time^^
I would like to say thank you to those parents who help us..
They chat with uncle and the guard to prevent them see us ordered pizza...
Wow...quite scary and excited!
tastyyyyyy~~~~~
yummmmmmmmmyyyy~~~~~
hehe^^
Thursday..
today's April fools' day...
during account period,
I suggested hong kang pasted letters at the back of friends..
hehe...first "victim" is 诗颖..
hehe, I pasted "钟够你" on her bag!!
haha...
stupid la~
dar pasted"我是蜥蜴" front of her school badge
and I ❤ 奇奇
哈哈...hong kang pasted"sharp sharp 哥"
fat: " fat fi fi"
me: " I'm Sabrina's boyfriend~"
siwei: " I'm Nicole's girlfriend~"
cool~~~~
We're such those.....crazy...over playful..
brought fruits to school...
:grapes, oranges, apples, banana!!
haha...
I love my class~~^^
ⓛⓞⓥⓔ my dear for life~~

No comments:

Post a Comment