Saturday, March 13, 2010

→many things happened←

sorry... long time didn't renew my blog...
busy....lazy....
hehe....
I was lazy even monthly test is coming soon...
I told to everyone
:NEVER SCARE!!
Am i??
don't know...
Fine....
keep playing...
playing and playing...
Finally...
8/3,
BM...
only an hour to do...
ok...
I was soooooo tired...
Slept half hour
or more than that...
I started writing at 9:48 am
teacher need to collect our answer at 10:15...
(sorry,if i made a mistake about the time because i was so blur @,@)
LUCKILY!!!
I FINISH DOING!!
HELLYEAH!!!!
WOOHOO!!!
ermm..... maybe i failed la...
used to it...
I'm weak in BM since I was in primary school...
fine...
MATHS...
Well...
I don't know how to do in chapter 3...
cause!
didn't concentrate at all..
didn't do homework at all...
Sleep again!
I know i'm dare enough...
Tuesday,
erm...
same as yesterday...
BC.... still ok for me la....
BI.....same as BC
BM...suck!
Add maths....made of us nervous@,@
moral....fuck...
sejarah....i know i failed...
science....erm....still ok....
account...hahaha....don't know how to credit and debit...
economic....easy job^^
maths....careless...

Finally...
I get:
--BM:48T.T
first time i get this marks!
WTF!sighing....
--science:hellyeah!i get 74!
if get 75 thn i can get A-.......
--account:G!!!
T.T.... first time i failed!!!
i can't believe it!!!
i blame myself...
--maths:this's the only subject that make me sad!!
well....i didn't fail but feel shame to tell the marks...
--moral:68!!!!!Walau A... I love my moral teacher la!
20 marks is for test, i got 11...
20 marks is for homework and our attitude...
she gave me 16 even i didn't complete my homework and never pass up!
haha....maybe she likes me.................muahahaha!!
--economic:so easy to get A...I get A-...^^
feel likes flying in the sky~~~~~~~
hahaha....
.....I realised that I was over confidence...
that's why i get a terrible result...
and first time i can't believe in it...
but never mind....
I know i can get good result if i study....
Just depends on myself...



11/3
Today SPM result came out...
my dear get a good result^^
he get A- in his eng subject...
B+ is science...
only failed 3 subjects...
he's damn happy...
dear...
CONGRATULATIONS!
keep it up^^
holiday comes again...
haiz....
brush up all my weakness subject in this week...
i know i can do pretty much anything i wanted....
my dear will go KL soon...
take care ya...
and don't worry about me k?
I'll always love you so....

No comments:

Post a Comment