Thursday, February 25, 2010

→woohoo yrs←

〓NEW YEAR'S EVE〓
Morning!!
Goodbye~2009^^
New Year is coming..
My birthday is coming^^woohoo!!
2009,
erm...
gained a lot of experiences...
we met in Jan..
together in Feb..
PMR in Oct...
Break up in Nov...
now i didn't feel any sad or any despair..
enough..
tired...
hehe^^
now i have my大猪猪^^
muacks!
I HEART YOU!




at night→dining with my family...
got捞生...
got beer---Carlsberg!
i drank a glass ONLY!
scare will drunk==
cause tomorrow is 年初一...
wish i can get alot of $$...
woohoo!!




→年初一←
erm...
nothing's special...
i went to temple with my family...
all seems happy^^
but..
someone is no longer can celebrate with us...
---阿嬤...
WE LOVE YOU...
WE MISS YOU...
....
after dinner...
gamble with family...
i take RM15 out...
lose ALL!!!!!
T.T
not only me...hehe
my grandpa was so lucky...
he's the winner that day....
haha...
we'd a lot of fun~~
I LOVE MY FAMILY!





→年初二←
went to外婆's house...
unwilled to there...
no choice...
my dearest uncle--jerry chin
forced me to there...
nv mind...
gathered with my cousins...
BORING!
yan yan, 富仔,ah jack, 宇宇...
didn't come back....
never mind... actualy can say that
i don't miss them at all....
I made no attempt to conceal my BOREDOM!!!!
sorry....
I'd drank Carlsberg AGAIN!
I know i'm crazy...
luckily...
my cutie dad^^
drank together...
weather is DAMN hot!
dad and me sat under a big and shady tree^^
we'd our dinner at KL...




→年初三←
erm...can say that...
I WAS HAPPY~~~~
my dear, gave me a lot of surprises....
thx dear^^
those surprises touched me....
unforgotten memory...
sweet memory...
--karaoke in Green Box...
(waiting waiting waiting....till my dear get mad(almost only la)
--went to dear's house...
--flowers...presents...and CAKE!!!
OMG...i was shocked!
cake??
hehe...birthday cake...
thx again^^
--he played songs...i enjoyed his music...
--ate dinner...
--played firecracker...
....around 10++....
returned home....








→初四,初五,初六←
....nothing's special....
angpow...
eating...
sleeping...
whole day busy but don't know busy for what...
still confusing now...
sometimes...
I'm blur...@,@
sorry...
sometimes...
I'm daydreaming...
even walking on the road...
dangerous la...
be careful!
my lovely aunt's PD apartment...
DAMN NICE!!!!
I love that view....
I love that sea...
I love its designed, simple,nice and comfortable...
I love everything in the apartment...









→初七←
erm...
not really happy...........
I told them...
I WANT CELEBRATE MY CNY'S BIRTH WITH FRIENDS AT NIGHT!
one month ago i informed them!
I SWEAR!
BUT!
they want me eat dinner with family!
FINE!
BUT!
mum still scolded me!
NEVER MIND!
dad sayang me,i know...
he let me enjoyed with friends...
of coarse, i enjoyed a lot of fun with my friends^^
woohoo!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!
I HEART YOU ALL
my dear too^^






→初八←
last day of school holidayT.T
time past soooooooooo FAST!!!
next day go to school....
ERM..........
maybe lazy and find excuses absent...
maybe wake up and be 乖乖女 to school...
whatever....
I totally don't care about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment