Monday, February 8, 2010

angry?→no point to angry with you..zz

early in the morning..
the moment i reach the school..
i was looking for shan...
quite worried about her..
she seems tired..
seems despair..
i can see these from her eyes..
strolled around the school with xin hui.. kit.. pei en too..
we meet zhi xin.
don't know why..
we came to basketball court..
F is talking with A now..
xin hui and zhi xin..
cannot tahan and SCOLDED F badly..
A see me.. hug me thn..
she felt very sorry to me..
:nicole, i know what happen.. sorry..
i know fei break up with you because of me..
sorry i hurt you..
but i had no point to hate her..
i told her: is ok for me.. i didn't blame you..
she hugged me so tight..
..
during assembly..
i was fucking angry!
cause..
F sit BESIDE me..
WT..
i didn't scold him..
i was just..
TALKED LOUDLY..
sengaja d..lolz!
HE TALKED LOUDLY TOO!!
STILL LAUGHING THERE!
:yo!还敢坐这里!
:还笑到酱大声!
:顶不顺了!劲!!!
yaya... i said so many things..
all my friends know me..
I HATE THAT!
i acknowledge that..
what did i SAID!
is totally pointed at him!
obviously too..
i've been try to cool down myseif..
finally..
i stop "scolding" him..
actually... he did nothing wrong..
but..
i still can't forgive him..
i played and laughed in class..
lazy to bother him more..
so.. i enjoyed my happy life..and WELL
after i arrive home..
called my dear..
i told him the whole things..
he asked me: don't wade in yourself to these things more.. pls..
i know he worried sbout me..
i promise him too..
i know i ought to listen him so..
sorry dear..
i, love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment