Saturday, February 20, 2010

I enjoyed my birthday party with my friends and my dear^ ^


















dear& me...

ah loong bought this cake for me^^... tasty~~thx ya





why i seems so short ya??


all form 4 aly lo^^
hin kit...wow... very tall..



dear& jia cheng^^

xin hui& me^^
my dear's sis..her boyfriend..his friend..^^

woohoo~~yee yew and janet...........^^

hong kang..gabriel..not hereT.T

lala~~si wei,me ,dear^^

yen& me...at lake garden there^^

dear& si wei^^

si wei& me^^
muahaha!!loong seems happy^^

helen & me^^

keng ah..u scared leong will eat you ah?haha

keng... helped me a lot.. be happy^^

(start from left)loong, ryan, mok & me.. erm.. we're 3 murni's students in 2009

ah fat..haha..he's taller than i'm.. and big size too..wow...so we asked him to sit^ ^




friendship forever^ ^

俊源,me&leong leong

jia cheng~wow.. he wore that shirt..龙の传人。。woohoo!!

me & dear shan^^



leong leong & me^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment