Saturday, February 6, 2010

SAD→they will learn their lesson

05/02
today.. my 6th sense told me,
bad things will happen..
because..
yesterday..
i went 4 my add maths tuition class..
i found some Fxxx msgs(between a fxxx guy and 劲)..
before i write this, there's a story wanted to tell..
a guy, called F loves a girl, B..
he loves that girl since he form 1..
(now, both of them are form 4)
one day, B celebrated her birth in school
F bought a cake to for her..
B was touched..
(actually, B wanted accept him..
BUT..
F aly with a girl,H..
fine.. B didn't tell anyone the truth..
she let him go)
B and H love each other so DEEPLY..
and B PROMISED H, will loves her FOREVER
and WON'T BETRAY her!
.. now i expose the lie!
:劲, i regret aly..
:?? regret what?
:i miss B..
:what? so u wanna break up with H?
:i think..
:but H falls for you in a big way..
:.. i know..
:so.. wat's ur finally decison?
:chased B back when grow bigger..
....
after i finish reading those msgs..
deep breathing, cool down 1st..
i asked劲.. what should we do now??
劲sighing, do nothing..
he look at me with a worried frown..
i closed my eyes and try to ignore this.
i told my dear after tuition, i know he can help me..
when i was talking with him,
actually my tears coming out, but i didn't tell him..
he understand me
because.. this thing occured to me that
my ex treat me like that before..
and nobody help me that time.. despair much..
unfortunately,
my good friend, H same with me..
i try to help her..
but 劲and leong advise me that
no point to wade in..
finally,
i listened to them..
after school,
i saw H.. she seems sad
i know what happen..
the moment she enter my room,
she cried
:F ignore me without any reason..
i keep quiet, that's pity girl still don't know the truth behind
H:我不是不相信他爱我,而是我感觉不到他的爱!
silence..
we went for tuition..
H read the msg.
劲and me din told her..she found by herself..
ok..she told me
:i cannot bear this more..i want break up with him
i totally agree with her..
when H said to F..
i didn't find any slightest of sadness on his face!
still LAUGHING!!
H came my house..
she cried out loudly..
i hug her so tight..
company she..
i cried too when i listen to我爱他..
after that.. we stop..
she sms with other friends..
we laying on the bed,
i keep quiet..
that's the best way i did,
i think so..
thn, after she back home..
i told my dear..
i was tired..is non of my buisness,why i still wade in??
stupid..
softhearted..
but never mind..
i will try my best to help my friends in future..
i heart you all..

No comments:

Post a Comment